Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

flashing rec

delboy1

Forum Supporter ,
Joined
Sep 6, 2010
Messages
71
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
64
Location
Wales
Please can someone let me know how to stop the REC flashing on the front of the ultimo .
it was stopped in the past but due to new images its back.
 
I assume you are not currently recording something or watching over the LAN or remotely?

If you are not recording or watching on a laptop/tablet etc. then make sure someone hasn't hijacked your receiver and are watching remotely!

Plug out your Ethernet cable and see if the Rec light goes out...
 
Last edited:
no probs like that.
when recording the REC on front in window flashes, i want to stop it.
 
just stop it flashing , if static that would be ok
 
I had that problem to and made my own skin file.The REC is not flashing anymore when recording but is fix when recording.You have to rename and FTP to usr/share/enigma2/display.
 

Attachments

THANK YOU.
i like the vix night default skin , what changes are in this attached skin.
thanks again . great .
 
this is not a skin.It is the display file for the VU+ duo2.If you want the rec stop flashing search for a topic from me and there is what you must change in the file.
PS : in the file you need to look for recording state and replace it with :

<widget source="session.RecordState" render="Pixmap" pixmap="rec.png" position="42,0" size="19,10" >
<convert type="ConditionalShowHide" />

The blinking needs to be removed.First make a backup of the original file to be safe.
 
gladly done because I was also anoyed by that blinking thing.Naturarly I have to FTP the file each time I flash.Maybe it is possible to make a skin where it is not necessairy.
 
I have to FTP the file each time I flash.
Add that file to your backups & you won't have to do this.
blue button -> ViX -> Backup Manager -> menu -> yellow button.
 
ok thx a lot.Did that immediatly.Learned a great thing today.:)
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top