Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] flashing yellow dot channel epg bar

bellejt

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Dec 24, 2013
Messages
2,253
Reaction score
53
Points
48
Age
65
after updating to latest I get a yellow flashing dot (next to recording) in channel epg.Anyone knows what this means because checking updates say nothing found

yellowdot.webp
 
THx found problem : did flash slave box yesterday with backup master box and timers copied also.Removed and oke.Did flash with BU because on update with 6.6.006 directly I lost all skins
 
Last edited:
Skins are in the feeds. I removed extra skins because the are bloating the size of the base image.
 
for me actual skin in image is worthlous.Standard skin vix night HD was perfect.
 
I wil simply keep a backup of the skin on my PC.Easyer to copy then download everytime :)
 
You don't need to download every time. Download once and your back will remember on the next reflash.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top