Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[Mut@nt HD2400] Force transcoding via specific port?

  • Thread starter Thread starter banie01
  • Start date Start date
B

banie01

Guest
Hey All,
After a long while away from my Satellite box I have recently gotten back into fiddling around.
I have a question regarding transcoding?
In older builds of VIX transcoding was setup in such a way that going to port 8001 shared the live stream and going to port 8002 shared a transcoded stream.
This doesn't seem to be the case anymore?

I want to be able to set transcoded as the default streaming option for my internal LAN.
Is there any means of doing this?
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top