Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Forum sections overhaul

Sicilian

The Boss
Staff member
Joined
Mar 22, 2010
Messages
29,868
Reaction score
329
Points
83
Website
www.world-of-satellite.com
In the very near future I'm going to overhaul the Forum sections. I feels there's too many and too many unused.

OpenViX support section will not change.

If any members want a particular section or would like another section added for anything please post here.

Some sections will be removed complete with their posts merged into other sections. I'm still in the planning stage, so please speak up if theres any section you'd like to stay.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top