Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[Mut@nt HD2400] Frame drops

thomsork

New member
Joined
May 12, 2015
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Points
0
I have a Nutand HD2400. Flashed to Openvix 5.0.008 and whilst watching BBC1HD and other FTA HD channels, I am getting what seems like frame drops. TV is set to auto-resolution.

Video settings are the same as my last image 4.2.030 in fact i have gone back to this image as it got quite unwatchable.

Any ideas anyone?
 
I'm getting the same, watching C4HD on 5.0.009.

This time on a VU+ Duo2, on the cable tuner.
 
I have a Nutand HD2400. Flashed to Openvix 5.0.008 and whilst watching BBC1HD and other FTA HD channels, I am getting what seems like frame drops. TV is set to auto-resolution.

Video settings are the same as my last image 4.2.030 in fact i have gone back to this image as it got quite unwatchable.

Any ideas anyone?

Mutant hd2400 I meant. Bloody autocorrect
 
I get the same - I'm using a backup of v5.0.001 now, as it's the latest which doesn;t have the problem for me. All of them upto .008 (I haven't tried later yet) suffer from frame drops , and sometimes the video playback just going really slow. The same recordings are just fine on .001
 
I have the same problems on mutant 2400.

Gone back to 4.2.030 and everything is fine
 
Please do a complete fresh flash and setup of build 5.0.009, do not restore any settings. Leave auto resolution off to start. Set framerate to 50hz. Let us know the outcome. Do not install anything extra, leave everything as default.

One you flash 5.0.009 please post a screenshot of About screen.
 
I assume by a fresh flash - that a flash through the vix tool is fine, rather than needing to use USB (as I have trouible getting my box to recognise by USB sticks)?
 
I've downloaded .009 again tonight and restored it, and not restored settings.....and it all seems fine now - thanks - loads of manual settings to be redone ofc - but glad its sorted.

thanks
 
Did a complete fresh flash without restoring settings as Sicillian suggested....all sorted now, many thanks
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top