I'm running freesat on my vu duo 2 with the region set to bbc Nothern Ireland but don't get Channel 4 hd, is this common with the freesat or possibly just my setup?
You can generate a SKY FTA bouquet with AutoBouquetsMaker which will include CH4 HD at position 104 (alternative numbering set to ON) plus the additional FTA music channels and endless advertising channels present in the SKY offering. I generate this bouquet with ABM in addition to the Freesat bouquet (whose numbering/layout I prefer) and I use a sat_282_freesat_CustomMix.xml file which has an entry to add C4 HD from the generated sky_uk provider ABM bouquet as follows:
Code:
<insert provider="sat_282_sky_uk" source="804" target="104"></insert><!-- C4 HD -->
This achieves a similar end result to what was posted by @dsayers in post#2.
I've tested my Freesat and SKY AutoBouquetMaker settings and Freesat now includes C4 HD at position 104 (if you enable HD swaps) and C4 at position 126. All the music programme channels are included in the bouquet.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.