Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Uno4KSE] freeze when switching to terrestial DVB-T channel on USB tuner

I had a problem with a usb tuner not working in a particular slot, maybe try the other one?
 
Just wanted to let forum know, that I've switched to OpenATV 7.0 with exactly the same driver. Running for 3 weeks, not a single glitch.
 
Just wanted to let forum know, that I've switched to OpenATV 7.0 with exactly the same driver. Running for 3 weeks, not a single glitch.
Great. Sounds like you have found the perfect match for your tuner. Glad you've got it sorted.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top