Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Freezing, crashing a lot, wipe and start again, or....

fredphoesh

New member
Joined
Sep 20, 2015
Messages
129
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hello,
My vu solo 2 is often rebooting itself, or getting stuck not responding with the vu animation spinning in the top left corner.
I was wondering if I should "do a wipe", however one does that... is is flashing without restoring settings the same thing?

Thanks,
Fred
 
Something wrong with your set-up so.
Solo2 in every day use here & no such issues.
Best to flash & set-up from scratch. Current images & flashing guides on http://openvix.co.uk
 
Something wrong with your set-up so.
Solo2 in every day use here & no such issues.
Best to flash & set-up from scratch. Current images & flashing guides on http://openvix.co.uk

Hi Judge,
I think I MAY have found the problem.
I had set EPG to update every hour, but had not noticed the setting somewhere that specifies the path where you want the data stored. It was on system flash... so I am guessing that this may have clogged up my system!
I have changed that to HDD (I have an internal HD) and wanted to know how/where to look to delete the previous epg data on my system flash memory?

Thanks,
Fred.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top