I
insertusername
Guest
Hi, I'm just bringing my FILs Ixuss zero up to date and I must admit I'm really struggling with a couple of aspects.
1) box crashes following installation of the live football plugin - as it is without upgrade (6.1) or with upgrade (6.9) before reboot - both instances the spinner just spins rapidly upon reboot but never goes anywhere. This is during a fresh installation - no settings restore.
2) box crashes if I starting from scratch, do a basic install of cccam, add my cccam.cfg, setup ABM and search. I then create a settings backup, restore to factory settings and then restore from the recently made backup. in this instance the spinner just locks on reboot
3) If I install HD-Blue, Cccam, kodidirect (but not live football) and then do my own settings for ABM, epg and cccam.cfg it all works fine, but if I do a full backup and restore (whether ftm gui or from reboot) that also crashes (spinner progresses, locks, does a bit more - gave up after 15 mins)
Any ideas?
1) box crashes following installation of the live football plugin - as it is without upgrade (6.1) or with upgrade (6.9) before reboot - both instances the spinner just spins rapidly upon reboot but never goes anywhere. This is during a fresh installation - no settings restore.
2) box crashes if I starting from scratch, do a basic install of cccam, add my cccam.cfg, setup ABM and search. I then create a settings backup, restore to factory settings and then restore from the recently made backup. in this instance the spinner just locks on reboot
3) If I install HD-Blue, Cccam, kodidirect (but not live football) and then do my own settings for ABM, epg and cccam.cfg it all works fine, but if I do a full backup and restore (whether ftm gui or from reboot) that also crashes (spinner progresses, locks, does a bit more - gave up after 15 mins)
Any ideas?