Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Frequency Changes

Sagalout

New member
Joined
Aug 12, 2012
Messages
36
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi All I have a fixed dish on 28.2 east and have been using Mr Mister bouquets . I and the wife like the order of channels that we now know 101 BBC, 301 Films, 401 Sports etc Up to 3/10/13 the Mr Mister Bouquets were in this order which is why I was using them. All his recent updates have the channels in a mixed order.
I have tried to edit these in iDreamX As a novice I'm finding it difficult to get my head around and what ever i do seems to be wrong. Is there any way I can Edit the frequency of the channels alone when they change as of the past few days or is there another bouquet provider in the sequence I'm looking for. (I can run Windows on my Mac)
 
If your only using sky uk you could try using the inbuilt AutoBouquetMaker plugin as this will do exactly what you want automatically. You can find a tutorial on www.openvix.co.uk

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk now Free
 
Thanks for your reply I have set up my box as suggested and all now seems in order
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top