Dear all.
We are currently using Helios 015 on a Vu+ Duo. I noticed a new feature in the system menu (hadn't seen that before). It's the Front Display Panel. There's a few settings in there, but what exactly do they do? I tried changing them, but my front display keeps on displaying the elapsed time (in negative) whenever we play a recording or movie. For some strange reason I get the feeling no matter what I change it keeps on displaying the same. Am I doing something wrong?
ThePal.
EDIT: We figured it out. It had to do with some settings set to "skin settings". We use the Vix-Magic skin and after we changed those settings (so not set to skin settings, but manually) it is now working properly.
We are currently using Helios 015 on a Vu+ Duo. I noticed a new feature in the system menu (hadn't seen that before). It's the Front Display Panel. There's a few settings in there, but what exactly do they do? I tried changing them, but my front display keeps on displaying the elapsed time (in negative) whenever we play a recording or movie. For some strange reason I get the feeling no matter what I change it keeps on displaying the same. Am I doing something wrong?
ThePal.
EDIT: We figured it out. It had to do with some settings set to "skin settings". We use the Vix-Magic skin and after we changed those settings (so not set to skin settings, but manually) it is now working properly.
Last edited: