Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Vu solo 2 front panel display-no channel info

  • Thread starter Thread starter raf10
  • Start date Start date
R

raf10

Guest
Hi I recently purchased a vu solo2 and it was preflashed with BH. The problem I have is the front display does not show the channel information/channel name it just shows menu and other messages but not the channel name, I have tried various settings in the menu but cant figure it out could someone please advise?
 
sounds like you are on BH 2.0.9, this happened to me. You should upgrade to the latest BH 2.1.1 or BH 2.1.0 at least.
They show front panel channel information.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top