Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

ftp hangs after transfering first file

  • Thread starter Thread starter has786
  • Start date Start date
I think id just bite the bullet and do a full reflash without restoring any settings or backups just to be sure.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Evertime i flash the box i never restor any of the settings or use any backups. I always flashed using the usb stick and never online. I'm puzzled with this hence i asked if i could use another ftp service in the box such as proftpd. I know is asking much from the vix team to change the ftp service in their image which seems to work for everyone however if you were filling to update the image with proftp for test purposes or provide instructions on how to remove the current ftp service (vsftpd) and install proftpd would be highly appreciated.
 
Just thought I bump this thread in hope that someone can and will help.
 
Can you copy files to the tmp using the file browser plugin. ( Use the < and > buttons to ensure that the tmp directory is selected on one pane.)

Do you have the same issue if STB is connected to router instead of switch? Is it the same with other images?

If problem persist over different images, I'd say that it is a hardware issue and not a software issue. Speak to your retailer.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top