J
JohnNW
Guest
Hi all,
I have recently received my Edision Mini STB and have set it up OK. But the problem starts when I try to use Filezilla for an FTP transfer of a new skin.
I went into Setup/Networks/Mounts Setup/Mount Manager.User Manager for the OSMINI and put in a user name and password.
In FileZilla I set it to FTP, Normal Logon etc. and when trying to log on I get:
Status: Resolving the address of OSMINI
Status: Connecting to (Followed by its address)
Status: Connection established, waiting for welcome message
Response: 220 (vsFTPd 3.0.2)
Command: USER tuner1
Response: 331 Please supply the password
Command: PASS ***** (My password - correctly entered)
Response: Login Incorrect
Error: Critical error.Could not connect to server
I've tried all ways including no user name and password on the STB, but the result is always the same.
I'm obviously doinf something wrong and would be grateful for any help members can give.
Thanks in anticipation,
John.
I have recently received my Edision Mini STB and have set it up OK. But the problem starts when I try to use Filezilla for an FTP transfer of a new skin.
I went into Setup/Networks/Mounts Setup/Mount Manager.User Manager for the OSMINI and put in a user name and password.
In FileZilla I set it to FTP, Normal Logon etc. and when trying to log on I get:
Status: Resolving the address of OSMINI
Status: Connecting to (Followed by its address)
Status: Connection established, waiting for welcome message
Response: 220 (vsFTPd 3.0.2)
Command: USER tuner1
Response: 331 Please supply the password
Command: PASS ***** (My password - correctly entered)
Response: Login Incorrect
Error: Critical error.Could not connect to server
I've tried all ways including no user name and password on the STB, but the result is always the same.
I'm obviously doinf something wrong and would be grateful for any help members can give.
Thanks in anticipation,
John.
