Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] FTP issue with DCC

Since win 10 I need to stop my virus protection to connect then when finished start it up again

Sent from my HTC Desire 610 using Tapatalk
 
I went back to DCC 1.41 and this is working .Later versions have problems with newer image version.Started already with version 4.x.
 
I will give it a try this weekend after updathing to latest vix.
 
version 2.96 is working but under windows Xp i can not close the application.Strange because before I had no problems with it.
 
I think the problem is that DCC is trying to identify the boxtype. On other images it connects to Telnet and FTP and describes the box it is connecting to is or says "boxtype unknown". This part of the login process is not working on the openvix image and so it hangs as it continues to try to identify the box.
 
i use dcc e2 150 on latest image with out any issues, on pc running windows 8.1
 
using 1.41 and no problems
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top