Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] FTP okay, telnet not

gdmm

Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2016
Messages
107
Reaction score
2
Points
18
Looking to you guys as I'm really at a loss.

I can connect to my receiver via Filezilla, but when it comes to Putty I can't get past whatsoever no prompt for username.

I have also tried Terminius on my Chromebook, which will allow me to input the username, but the password won't accept any characters being typed in.

Really at a loss.

TIA
 
Looking to you guys as I'm really at a loss.

I can connect to my receiver via Filezilla, but when it comes to Putty I can't get past whatsoever no prompt for username.

Do you get the prompt "boxname login"? If so just type your username.

I have also tried Terminius on my Chromebook, which will allow me to input the username, but the password won't accept any characters being typed in.

Really at a loss.

TIA

On windows telnet the password characters remain hidden. Just type them in and press <return> you will not see an indication of the password on the screen
Passwords are case sensitive.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top