W
wingy
Guest
Hi I have just flash my vu+duo with vix team 2.0 and now want to know how to FTP to the box and which programe to use.
I have tried flashfxp and used it in the past with an old dbox2 so familiar with the programe.
But can not login, I use root for user name and password leave blank, but flashfxp will not let you leave the password blank, keeps popping back up to enter password.
I have got the ip correct from box, but it doesn't matter coz it won't take password.
Also anyone got tut how to telnet on windows 7 to vu+duo
Thanks for all your help
I have tried flashfxp and used it in the past with an old dbox2 so familiar with the programe.
But can not login, I use root for user name and password leave blank, but flashfxp will not let you leave the password blank, keeps popping back up to enter password.
I have got the ip correct from box, but it doesn't matter coz it won't take password.
Also anyone got tut how to telnet on windows 7 to vu+duo
Thanks for all your help