Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

GB QUAD GBLAN USB Adaptor now available.

No way!!!

I have chased twice and nothing from them at all.

My box has serial YAD1208000*** I believe I am within the first 1000 units.

Anything back from them would be nice, even an autoresponder. :argue:
 
Hi,

I have to say I was totally surprised to receive the adaptor at all, never mind so quickly! I had no email from them, it just came totally out of the blue, and included a GigaBlue brochure on all their receivers.

GAH
 
sent 4 emails now, first one on the 8th of August and not a single reply so far.

Sent from my V972 Core4 using Tapatalk HD
 
Same situation... sent mail about 10 days ago with serial number and address for delivery (italy).

No answer.
 
Same situation... sent mail about 10 days ago with serial number and address for delivery (italy).

No answer.

Today a get the answer: "Yes you can have a Gigabitadapter but You must ask your dealer."
 
Is there a specific USB adapter I must purchase for the quad. I haven't got a reply from gigablue re free one
 
gigablue have there own branded one you can buy which is the one you would get for free.
 
I think I'm entitled to one these and now I've got my shiny new router with 4 gblan ports I'm going to send an email. If its too late for a free one is there a preferred adopter?
 
it's been 3 months i sent the first email and up to now i didn't get a response.

Nice from Gigablue, good service. :(

Sent from my V972 Core4 using Tapatalk HD
 
TBH you won't notice a major difference, I know I use one but only because it was free :p You will just about double your speed (OK maybe 2.5x in some cases)
 
That would do me Marty. Do you have a model number or product name of the adapter I should buy
 

Similar threads

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top