L
linus
Guest
Hello.
Has i said it's a gift, i have just made a rapid test this weekend to test on the place where the people will use it.
I keep it with me (to continue test/configure it), but here (so in an other place), there is no problem, when i make an automatic scan has there is only one transmitor
I should go back there in two or 3 weeks.
I wanted to say thank's for all the poeple, i am happy to see that there is a lot of fast help here.
Has i said it's a gift, i have just made a rapid test this weekend to test on the place where the people will use it.
I keep it with me (to continue test/configure it), but here (so in an other place), there is no problem, when i make an automatic scan has there is only one transmitor
I should go back there in two or 3 weeks.
I wanted to say thank's for all the poeple, i am happy to see that there is a lot of fast help here.
Last edited by a moderator: