Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Getting a Non standard Softcam message

eeza

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Jan 25, 2014
Messages
59
Reaction score
0
Points
6
Age
55
Hello Guys, I am in the early days of ownership of this fantastic (If a little complicated) Receiver, I have loaded Black Hole and Vix and to be honest I like the look of Vix and the EPG looks better IMHO :cool: Thing is I cant seem to get the softcam to work in VIX, I have had it running using the other Image fine so am a little confused, I am using an "enigma2-plugin-cam-oscam-v9449_mgcamd-v1.3.8c_bh_all.ipk" file and it loads fine.

The existing files get placed in the /Usr/Keys folder. I can see both my newcamd.list and the mg.cfg file but get the error when i try to start and thats about it

Any ideas, I really like the look and feel of Vix :rolleyes:
 
Why not use the version of mgcamd from the softcam downloads at openvix.co.uk? There will be no configs, so use existing ones. Obviously for use of card physically in receiver.
 
Last edited:
Thanks for the fast reply Abu, I will check this out, I did try yesterday but to no avail, that said I was up until 2am playing with this awesome tool
 
Last edited:
Well as if by magic, it all works, thanks buddy :D
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top