Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] Getting daily notifications of available update....

  • Thread starter Thread starter ShadOLurk
  • Start date Start date
S

ShadOLurk

Guest
Each day I get the flashing 'Update Available' indicator... (1 updated package available)
I perform the update and the notification clears. Then 24 hours later the same message re-appears.

The update has no change log when I try to view info.

I've re-flashed OpenVix 3.2 build 032 & restored my settings and plugins., but the following day I get the same message.

Any ideas?
 
You probably installed picons from the feeds - thats what is being updated.
 
Yes i have picons installed... Are those updated everyday?
 
Maybe not every day but quite frequently. You don't need to update every time you see the icon flashing. There is nothing wrong here - the update icon is supposed to flash when there are updates available. When you see that there is only 1 update available and no changelog then that will be the picons.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top