Rob van der Does
ViX Beta Tester
And what reason do you give Amazone? That you're not capable of mastering a fine piece of equipment?.... it goes back to Amazon![]()
And what reason do you give Amazone? That you're not capable of mastering a fine piece of equipment?.... it goes back to Amazon![]()
And what reason do you give Amazone? That you're not capable of mastering a fine piece of equipment?
You googled 'overscan Philips <exact type number>'?It's a Phillips. Good luck turning off overscan, I can't find any solution on Google or Phillips.
I'd throw a philips telly out first before complaining about a solo 2
You googled 'overscan Philips <exact type number>'?
Or read the manual?
Seems so, and only with hdmi, not scart.You get the buzzing noise only when on the startup screen?
Seems so, and only with hdmi, not scart.
Ok, hands in air, I didn't. I just googled overscan Phillips. It's a mission to get to the back of the set. However, feeling your reproachful stare I got the model number then googled as you instructed. Nothing. Sorry.
The re sizing has, though, made the menus visible/usable![]()
So it's not a big deal then? or are you one of those peole who turn off everything before going to bed
The only time I see the boot screen is after an update otherwise the box is always on
The boxes are supposed to left on, when not in use you just go into standby![]()
42PF5421/10![]()
But when you plug a new box in and it buzzes....................You worry.
You got another TV to try it on?