CornishSteve
New member
- Joined
- Jan 22, 2023
- Messages
- 5
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
I bought a USB WiFi dongle for my Gigablue UHD Quad 4K unit, I hoped it would have a driver pre-installed but that does not seem the case. The only information on the USB stick is 300M WPS.
I have a few other problems but I thought I would try and get the WiFi working first.
I have tried the network wizard that gave me;
LAN adapter WLAN connector OK
Wireless network disconnected
DHCP Enabled
IP address Confirmed
Nameserver Confirmed
I have scanned for Wifi Networks, the scan only sees my Vodafone network, any help would be much appreciated.
I have a few other problems but I thought I would try and get the WiFi working first.
I have tried the network wizard that gave me;
LAN adapter WLAN connector OK
Wireless network disconnected
DHCP Enabled
IP address Confirmed
Nameserver Confirmed
I have scanned for Wifi Networks, the scan only sees my Vodafone network, any help would be much appreciated.
