S
Shiv
Guest
Hi
I hope I am correctly posting this thread, If not please accept my apology and bear with me to correctly post this.
I was just exiting a YouTube video which I was watching via the iptv player plugin and the box crashed.
I think I have or hope I have correctly created a Dropbox link of the copy of the crash log.
Please could fellow members have a look at the log for me and perhaps explain why the crash happened and hopefully give advice on prevent it from happening again.
Thanks
Sorry I think I created the Dropbox link wrong.
On it now to upload it again
https://www.dropbox.com/s/hib4dv30o1qbz2u/lx 2 crash new_file.zip?dl=0
Sorry
I hope I am correctly posting this thread, If not please accept my apology and bear with me to correctly post this.
I was just exiting a YouTube video which I was watching via the iptv player plugin and the box crashed.
I think I have or hope I have correctly created a Dropbox link of the copy of the crash log.
Please could fellow members have a look at the log for me and perhaps explain why the crash happened and hopefully give advice on prevent it from happening again.
Thanks
Sorry I think I created the Dropbox link wrong.
On it now to upload it again
https://www.dropbox.com/s/hib4dv30o1qbz2u/lx 2 crash new_file.zip?dl=0
Sorry
Last edited by a moderator: