Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[GiGaBlue HD800SE] Gigablue crashed when automatic altering picture aspect happened

s1m0nw

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2012
Messages
599
Reaction score
2
Points
18
hey guys

This is not a complaint whatsoever,I know picture settings has had a complete overhaul so small teething problems are bound thought i would mention the crash I got along with the log file.

First off let me explain I was doing; I was watch a movie from my vu+ duo hdd (I have it network mounted on gigablue) but decided to stop through the film and exit out of the film. Upon returning to the movielist the Resolution changed and then it crashed.

If you need to know anything just ask

P.S

Great work on the new picture setting thing I havent seen a clearer picture on the telly in bedroom since I got the satellite box.

Also I have just tried it again to see if it would happen again and it appears my network mount has gone again - I will make a separate thread for this fault
 

Attachments

seems a timeshift error.


Code:
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Navigation.py", line 70, in dispatchEvent
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/ServiceEventTracker.py", line 74, in event
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/Timeshift.py", line 196, in __serviceStarted
  File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/Timeshift.py", line 760, in ptsCleanTimeshiftFolder
OSError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: '/hdd/timeshift/'
 
Ah so it is I forgot I had switched it on. It is off now

Thanks

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top