Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Gigablue openvix 4.2.30

  • Thread starter Thread starter sadi
  • Start date Start date
S

sadi

Guest
Hi I have a bluegiga HD UE receiver. when I updated the software from openvix 4.2.27 to 4.2.30 time shift and record done seem to work.... its just a black screen...

so I downgraded back to 4.2.27 and the time shift and record works as normal. But the problem I have now is the plugins don't work its says kernel need updating.

Please help.

Thank You
 
You will have to wait until gigablue provide new drivers. You will have to stay on 4.2.027 without feeds. Sorry.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Hi, i have same problem with timeshift and recording with 800 se+
Really you think that gigablue release driver for this "old" decoder?

L.
 
This bug should not be affecting Quad+, only other models.

Any way issue found, GB will be release new drivers in due course.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top