Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[GiGaBlue UHD UE 4K] Gigablue playback bug

Back to basics, Even though network test was all good I couldn't actually access the internet from the box. (the test still showed good even with LAN cable removed!). So I changed LAN cable and FTP worked fine, so back to original bug. I am attaching 2 log files that hopefully might shed some light on the playback issue. Many thanks so far for all the suggestions
 

Attachments

I'm running 6.2.011 at present and the problem persists using Vix Night 1080 skin. Is your skin update in this image?
 
I'm running 6.2.011 at present and the problem persists using Vix Night 1080 skin. Is your skin update in this image?

As,per,post #20, try that skin so,we,can confirm the issue
 
Correct, try first S1080, you will see it works. I can send you my vix-night-hd as a zip and you install it via ftp. I’m happy with it and it works perfectly on my side since weeks now.
 
Ok guys, I will change skin today to s1080 and update post with results. Thanks again
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top