Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[GiGaBlue QUAD] gigablue quad crashing

siri_uk

New member
Joined
Sep 27, 2013
Messages
18
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Age
58
Hi guy, I have a weird problem with my gigablue quad, if a scheduled scan runs on epgrefresh or crossepg while the tv is turned off the receiver seems to crash and hang until the tv is turned on then the openvix logo and spinner is there and resumes boot. I have attached a crash log if someone could take a look for me. The tv is a oled lg.
 

Attachments

Did you manage to get your LG remote controlling the receiver....ive never got mine to work with my vu...

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
 
Hi guy, I have a weird problem with my gigablue quad, if a scheduled scan runs on epgrefresh or crossepg while the tv is turned off the receiver seems to crash and hang until the tv is turned on then the openvix logo and spinner is there and resumes boot. I have attached a crash log if someone could take a look for me. The tv is a oled lg.
What are your settings for audio & video in setup?
 
Hi thanks for the reply, ive attached a screenshot of video
 

Attachments

  • screenshot.webp
    screenshot.webp
    30.6 KB · Views: 11
Change refresh rate to 50 and see what happens :)
 
I have a Quad+ and it runs CrossEPG and ABM each morning at 06:00 while the TV and AMP are off. No issues, but my AV settings are fixed at 50Hz / 1080i. The Quad+ has always been a bit "flaky" when used on odd screen refresh rates and even when I change audio tracks (say from AC3 to MPEG) it takes 20 - 30 seconds of frame jumps before it finally gets sound and picture back in sync. Has always done this - one of the quirks of the GB drivers I think.
 
I have a Quad+ and it runs CrossEPG and ABM each morning at 06:00 while the TV and AMP are off. No issues, but my AV settings are fixed at 50Hz / 1080i. The Quad+ has always been a bit "flaky" when used on odd screen refresh rates and even when I change audio tracks (say from AC3 to MPEG) it takes 20 - 30 seconds of frame jumps before it finally gets sound and picture back in sync. Has always done this - one of the quirks of the GB drivers I think.

Thanks Tony, for the input. I think with 50Hz, siri_uk hopefuly will not see the issue as there is a check for "multi" in the code.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top