Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

GigaBlue Quad Plus issues after OpenVix 5.1.022 audio only, no video/picture

abdul_muhim

New member
Joined
Dec 6, 2013
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Points
0
There appears to be some intermittent issues on the GigaBlue Quad Plus. I managed to flash the latest OpenVix 5.2.040 and no issues

http://www.openvix.co.uk/index.php/downloads/gigablue-images/gigablue-hd-quad-plus/

However, another device I am getting no video/picture, just audio. I have read other forums similar issues.

Anyone have found a solution to this?

I have tried TeamBlue and OpenATV as well - same issue
 
Depending on what tv your using, you need to turn uhd colour on in your tv settings and then reboot receiver. And then it should be fine. I use a Samsung tv so if your have a different model it maybe a slightly differently named setting
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top