Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

gigablue quad restarts but no crash report.

  • Thread starter Thread starter stuffyouguys
  • Start date Start date
I bought from Finland two weeks ago and received a 1309002417 - so far no issues. So don't panic if you see YAD1309. The bad batch was sometime after 250 and up to 1404. All YADS reported here are between those numbers, I think.

Hello BubbleBalls just wondering how long it took for you to receive your box from Finland,probably from the same supplier as me
i ordered mine on the 19th but have not received an email yet saying that it has been dispatched even though it is invoiced and gone through paypal
though paypal have not taken the funds out of my account yet but says transaction completed
so could they have ran out of boxes and not taken payment till they get a new batch in, in witch case i would think they would send me a email to let me know

regards norm
 
Hi,
Bought from *******.fi and also paid through paypal. Payment was instant followed by an email confirming order was received. Another email the following day stating order had despatched and tracking number included. I think the box arrived 5 days after order placement, mayb 6 - earlier than I expected as I ordered a HDD from MemoryC which barely arrived before the Quad.

If you ordered from SS.fi email them - I mailed several times before ordering asking for info on any returned Quads - they said they had none - but were quick enough to respond.


Tapatālker
 
yes i ordered from SS.fi also and sent them a email this morning asking about said box but up till now no reply :( that's why i think that they have ran out of boxes and waiting for a new batch - scratches Beard i think that some one with a YAD1309 got told that they had no Quads left as they are now all Quad+'s :rolleyes: but i do not think that they will send me one of them in replace :p

regards norm
 
Last edited:
sent them a email this morning asking about said box but up till now no reply :(

Why are you buying from Finland, if something goes wrong with it any time soon, surely the postage costs & waiting time kill any perceived $$$ in savings.
Fair enough if you're living in Hartlepool, Finland...
 
i wanted to buy one from WOS but they where out of stock :rolleyes: and only had the HD800SE+ or UE+ boxes probably because of the QUAD+ coming out and short supply of Original Quad box but i did not know that at the time with having a BLADE 7000 COMBO for the last 3 and a half years and not knowing any thing about Linux boxes
so i searched and found a box from FINLAND at a good price instead of Germany as the postage was £18 compared to £28 - i do not normally buy anything from overseas
and to be HONEST i do not think that i will ever do again as it is the 1st time that i have Bought anything outside GB well you live and learn :(
 
I've had good experience when I buy outside Ireland. I have bought from WOS, Germany and Finland for Sat gear, and further afield for other electronic goods. Even if I had to return it to Finland I still have a tidy sum in my pocket. Granted it would take longer to get it back but I can live with that.


Tapatālker
 
well here is a Update on my Gigablue Quad, they sent me a email on Monday telling me that the boxes where out of stock and they do not know when they will get a new batch in as the supplier could not confirm a redelivery date :eek: so i asked if they had any VU+Solo 2's in stock and they had 2 so i canceled my original order and ordered the solo 2
they said that they will dispatch the box and send a tracking number as soon as the extra payment of 58 euros was received so i payed through paypal and sent a copy of the transaction to them as proof - so i waited and i waited and waited for the email
and i finally received a email yesterday saying that it was not their paypal account that i had sent the payment to :eek::confused::smash:
so i checked my paypal account and it said not claimed so i cancelled it and finally managed to send it to the correct account :o
today i received a invoice and a Tracking code for my NEW VU+Solo2 :smiley_yup: result why oh why did i not go down this road in the 1st place :D

regards norm
 
It looks like I'm affected by this issue too. My serial no is YAD1309001666.

Box is randomly rebooting, when it does work has the spinning 'vix' logo on screen a lot of the time too.

I've had builds 808 fresh flashed at least 5 times, openmips twice, and I'm now on build 806. It's always the same!

Balls.
 
how long have you had the Quad before the issues started?
It looks like I'm affected by this issue too. My serial no is YAD1309001666.

Box is randomly rebooting, when it does work has the spinning 'vix' logo on screen a lot of the time too.

I've had builds 808 fresh flashed at least 5 times, openmips twice, and I'm now on build 806. It's always the same!

Balls.




Tapatālker
 
The box is 8 weeks old. It's been messing about the last 2 days.
 
My 1309 is a month old and still not missed a beat. Was always afraid it could start perfectly, then develop the faults described here. On the plus side - if the fault develops soon after purchase there will be no issues returning it - so if it is faulty a refund is no issue. Fingers crossed.


Tapatālker
 
So there is still time for this to happen to again. You seem to have a different problem to mine tho, mine would work great with no problems at all only when I started recording it would shut down as if the rocker switch quickly flicked switch off and on. No problems with spinning vix or not loading
 
Just a quick update to this; I returned the unit to Stef (forum sponsor) and he struggled to get even a HDMI output from the box. He's replace ld the motherboard and it'll be back tomorrow.

Hopefully that'll sort all the issues!

I have to say, it's a much faster turnaround than I expected so thumbs up to Stef!
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top