Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[GiGaBlue QUAD] Gigablue Quad Wont Restart

aScottishBloke

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Aug 27, 2013
Messages
96
Reaction score
0
Points
0
hi all, seem to have a problem with the new image, when i goto restart the box all i says is yoru gigablue quad is restarting and dosent do anything, i need to turn it off at the back then back on but once its back on if i goto restart the box again it restarts no problem.

not sure if this could be the problem but i put this in

Code:
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?27943-ViX-Night-HD-ECM-Skin-Mod

i put the one in with no progress mod

thanks
 
try it without that in..
try with the default skin,
upload a debug log
 
Exactly the same problem here on a GigaBlue Quad Plus running Hades 007 - fresh install.

The hang issue was there on an earlier version of Apollo but got resolved some time ago.
 
Finally one as come up and been sent


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I also have the same gigablue, not updated yet to hades I might give it a go today and see if I'm having same problems, I do have a random freeze and I have to reboot the box from mains or I'll wake up and all EPG and history zap is gone
View attachment debug.zip
 
Last edited:
<214889.440269> WARNING: EPG Cache is corrupt (eventData::~eventData), you should restart Enigma!
<214889.611551> PC: 004af1d0
<214889.611653> 00000000 00000001 00000011 00d99843
<214889.611694> 7fc92040 0064b250 00000011 02670d24

Maybe related to the error I reported on my miraclebox.

http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?45036-Memory-Leak

I haven't seen the problem again since in the EPG settings menu I turned off " Automatic refresh" and "Automatic Save".
 
Went back to 04 and reboot works !


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Had to turn updates off ! As when it updates it doesn't reboot !


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Ill give 04 a try first then back up ect before i update to latest build
 
Have you tried the latest Hades 008 build i would try that first and if the problem is still happening then go back, i do not have my Quad plus set up so i can not check it out at the moment
 
Hi
I have not had any issues with my Gigablue Quad Plus. I updated with all the Hades releases, now on 008. All apart from the first was a couch update, and all apart from the first imported settings.
 
I'll update tomorrow, download a clean version and set it up from scratch, what skin are you using, also is time shift ok
 
Just updated to hades 08 and I'm having the reboot problem GUI restart is fine but a full reboot leaves box frozen iv had to restart from switch
 
Hi
Just couch updated GBQ+ to version 009 with no issues. I use the default skin, and no other plug ins. Having said that, my box failed to wake up and record the Andrew Marr show today. This is an ongoing issue and this happened with pre Hades versions too (from time to time).
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top