Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Gigablue UHD Trio 4k stuck on boot

There’s still and issue with vix and openatv they won’t download the rest work fine except vix and openatv
 
Is openatv being worked on as well bud do you know ?
 
Briliant mate can you let me know if it works ok so I can try it on my box ?
 
Hi Sicilian,

Long time ago

I just bought me a trio also, and luckily i knew not to update.
Seems to be a problem with a new kernel update as far as i heard.

Cheers
 
Last edited:
Oh I thought that build from 5-11 was havin issues and you were still building a new image

Because i also have atv on multiboot and that was still not booting
 
Ag forget last post, I have eyesight problem and did not see the correct date
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top