Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[GiGaBlue UHD UE 4K] GigaBlue UHD UE 4K HDMI-CEC Volume Issues

diceman01

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Jan 30, 2013
Messages
74
Reaction score
3
Points
8
Age
47
Location
Australia
What type of support thread are you creating?
Support question
What OpenViX Image build number are you using?
6.8.003
Have you tried re-flashing WITHOUT settings restore?
YES
Have you tried re-flashing WITH a settings restore?
YES
Hi everyone I have an issue that's driving me nuts but hopefully somebody can help me. I had my Zgemma H11S setup in my lounge and all worked well using CEC with my TV and home theatre system. Today I got my parents spare Gigablue UHD UE 4K reflashed with the latest image and restored settings back up from my H11S but the volume keys won't work. I reflashed another image in the second slot no settings restore and still have the same issue. The power command works but not the volume.
 
Hi everyone I have an issue that's driving me nuts but hopefully somebody can help me. I had my Zgemma H11S setup in my lounge and all worked well using CEC with my TV and home theatre system. Today I got my parents spare Gigablue UHD UE 4K reflashed with the latest image and restored settings back up from my H11S but the volume keys won't work. I reflashed another image in the second slot no settings restore and still have the same issue. The power command works but not the volume.
I would not restore settings backup from h11 to a very different architecture box.
What is the hdmi cec setup ?
I s the box directly into the TV - what TV? Is hdmi cec setup on TV?
 
I would not restore settings backup from h11 to a very different architecture box.
What is the hdmi cec setup ?
I s the box directly into the TV - what TV? Is hdmi cec setup on TV?
I did a no restore setup in another slot to test. My CEC setup is using STB-TV HDMI, brand new LG OLED TV and arc returning from tv to a brand new ONKYO receiver. All was working well before I changed STB.
 
More info power command on/off works fine just volume control via CEC.
 
I did a no restore setup in another slot to test. My CEC setup is using STB-TV HDMI, brand new LG OLED TV and arc returning from tv to a brand new ONKYO receiver. All was working well before I changed STB.
So my live setups go direct to LG oleds (with arc in use for soundbar) from gbue4k/gbuhd4kpro …. No issues with hdmi control. (Just confirm hdmi cec is enabled on the LG TV(simplink in connection/hdmi device settings) … its not default —- at least on mine.)
The test setup has multiple receivers (see signature) going thru an onkyo receiver to monitor ….. no issue with any of the gigablue boxes (not true of some of the others) .. have gbue4k and gbtrio4k in that setup.

So I need to see both hdmi setup screen(use web jnterface to take picture) and debug log (menu/setup/system/debug/settings ——> enable, local time, save to hdd/usb). .. post debug log here - xxx out any private settings like passwords
 
So my live setups go direct to LG oleds (with arc in use for soundbar) from gbue4k/gbuhd4kpro …. No issues with hdmi control. (Just confirm hdmi cec is enabled on the LG TV(simplink in connection/hdmi device settings) … its not default —- at least on mine.)
The test setup has multiple receivers (see signature) going thru an onkyo receiver to monitor ….. no issue with any of the gigablue boxes (not true of some of the others) .. have gbue4k and gbtrio4k in that setup.

So I need to see both hdmi setup screen(use web jnterface to take picture) and debug log (menu/setup/system/debug/settings ——> enable, local time, save to hdd/usb). .. post debug log here - xxx out any private settings like passwords
Thanks mate I will do that later this evening and post back.
 
PROBLEM SOLVED! I went through the CEC settings again and turned off “Force Volume Keys” and it works now. Thank you twol for replying and helping out.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top