Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Gigablue UHD UE or VU+ Uno 4K SE?

I've just noticed the GiGaBlue UHD Trio 4K is comparable in price to the VU+ Uno HD but, way more powerful. I wonder of this would work with Remote Channel Stream Converter, picking up streams from the main VU+ Uno 4K SE receiver?!

Paul
 
I've just noticed the GiGaBlue UHD Trio 4K is comparable in price to the VU+ Uno HD but, way more powerful. I wonder of this would work with Remote Channel Stream Converter, picking up streams from the main VU+ Uno 4K SE receiver?!

Paul

It would be fine. The brands dont have to match. They are both enigma 2 receivers and remotechannel stream would work perfectly
 
It would be fine. The brands dont have to match. They are both enigma 2 receivers and remotechannel stream would work perfectly
Thanks again.

No excuses now then, I need to make a decision.

One last question, out of interest. From your client box, are you able to see the server boxes EPG? I've just read (in a 5 year old post) that you need to use a specific type of EPG for this to occur. EIT-EPG?!

Paul
 
Thanks again.

No excuses now then, I need to make a decision.

One last question, out of interest. From your client box, are you able to see the server boxes EPG? I've just read (in a 5 year old post) that you need to use a specific type of EPG for this to occur. EIT-EPG?!

Paul

Yh i use EPG importer and it works fine. I think there are other ways of doing it but this is the way it works for me.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top