Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[Mut@nt HD2400] Glitched recordings?

  • Thread starter Thread starter psykix
  • Start date Start date
P

psykix

Guest
For some reason all my recordings from last night have glitches all over the place. Tonights recordings seem fine.

Just hoping there isn't an issue with my receiver. I tried to capture screenshots.

Any ideas? Hopefully it was just a one off issue!

IMG_0509.webpIMG_0515.webp
 
Looks like your dish has moved ?.


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
I'm having similar issue on BBC 1 Scotland HD on my vu duo. Getting glitching every few mins

No movement in my dish and Sat locked on both tuners with SNR at 94% and AGC 97%.

No problems on other channels.

I update to 3.2 build 037 and then rescanned using autobouquet and problem still persists.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
 
Last edited:
It's not the dish - and watching any satellite live seems ok.

Also, I think 3 different tuners were used at one point, on 2 different dishes (1 fixed, 1 motor) so it would point to an issue with the receiver instead.

I guess I'll just monitor it! Also, they were all FTA channels too.
 
I had this Yesterday on my VU + UNO

It was just a Playback issue for me, after i restarted my Receiver playback was perfect.
 
Update to my earlier post I'm getting glitching on all terrestrial HD channels during live TV

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
 
Further updates. I noticed when picture was glitching I was loosing signal. Swapped feeds round and signal drop moved from turner a to b. So I have an issue with cable likely at dish end. Il get up the ladder tomorrow for a look.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top