Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Glitching

  • Thread starter Thread starter bacardi
  • Start date Start date
B

bacardi

Guest
I decided to try vix image yesterday. I must say i think it looks great and has a lot of features in it. However i have had to remove it, due to me being able to get it work right.

I got constant glitching my uk white card and cccam, i tried to re-flash the image. It was the same and then i tried the new version released today, with the same result. I have now flash vti image onto my box and it is running without a problem.

The dish is a fixed sly dish, working fine on pli and vti (and my sly box)

The thing is surely vix image can not be faulty for all of you, or no one would be using it. Has anyone had the same as me, and fixed it?

Btw

Version 1 Vu


cheers
 
I decided to try vix image yesterday. I must say i think it looks great and has a lot of features in it. However i have had to remove it, due to me being able to get it work right.

I got constant glitching my uk white card and cccam, i tried to re-flash the image. It was the same and then i tried the new version released today, with the same result. I have now flash vti image onto my box and it is running without a problem.

The dish is a fixed sly dish, working fine on pli and vti (and my sly box)

The thing is surely vix image can not be faulty for all of you, or no one would be using it. Has anyone had the same as me, and fixed it?

Btw

Version 1 Vu


cheers


not come across this problem, make sure your CCcam config is correct
 
Thats the problem it runs fine in gigant, pli, vti etc. But i tried vix and it glitch every couple of minutes
 
Thats the problem it runs fine in gigant, pli, vti etc. But i tried vix and it glitch every couple of minutes

then no idea why, i don't think anyone else is getting this. is it a local card.
 
what cccam version did you install ? pm me your cfg file (just take out your box key if you wish) and i'll take a look just in case
 
I can confirm that there is not an issue with the vix image/local card

look at the config, or signal strength

baz
 
Thanks i will pm it in the tomorrow. I don't think there is a problem with signal, as surely it would show up on my sly box, and it would cause a problem in the vu with other images.

Thanks
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top