Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

got an xtrend 10000hd but remote does diddly squat so have to use webif- help??

bmitie

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Aug 10, 2010
Messages
447
Reaction score
15
Points
18
Hi

helping a friend with an xtrend 1000hd, got secondhand but remote does diddly squat, changed batteries etc, buttons on box front do diddly squat, so to access remote I have to use webif but this is not feasible for a non techie. Its got 4.1.016 on it and at the moment its got astra 28east.

Is this now a dud as I have looked at various settings and I cant see anywhere to activate remote. I dont know vix so may be missing the obivious!!

Help.
 
Hi

helping a friend with an xtrend 1000hd, got secondhand but remote does diddly squat, changed batteries etc, buttons on box front do diddly squat, so to access remote I have to use webif but this is not feasible for a non techie. Its got 4.1.016 on it and at the moment its got astra 28east.

Is this now a dud as I have looked at various settings and I cant see anywhere to activate remote. I dont know vix so may be missing the obivious!!

Help.

Assuming an Xtrend ET10000 and an original remote
http://www.world-of-satellite.co.uk...7000-ET-7500-ET-8000-ET-8500-ET-9500-ET-10000

Menu -> setup -> system -> Input devices -> Configure remote control type -> Remote control type = default

Also point the remote at a phone camera. The main camera on some phones may/will have a IR filter so you may not see anything but often second camera on the screen side will not have a filter and you should the IR LEDs on the remote flashing when you press the remote buttons. Check also that the seller hasn't replaced the protective plastic film on the box's front panel
 
Last edited:
I tried to post on this thread but it seems to disappear. I have solved problem but this is a dummy run.
 
Just to say the problem was within the box a cable had become loose and once re-fitted everything worked as normal.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top