Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

Great image but...1 bug found???

  • Thread starter Thread starter numind
  • Start date Start date
N

numind

Guest
Helloo, this is my first post in this forum and I´d like to thanks to VIX team his great job, because I have always used DE images but now I changed because of the no more support.

The supposed bug happens when you turn on the VU+ from deep standby or from the back switch, if you have a usb pendrive (like 4gb kingston) the displays shows "reading usb" and that message only would be shown when you plug a usb in the front socket for updates...

Then I don´t know what to do because if I switch to normal standby, the vu+ gets warm a lot (in DE images it doesn´t happen)

I don´t care not have DVB-T support, because this image is very cool, with DREcrypt support and many more improvements..

If someone could solve this issue, it would be great.

Sorry for my "spanish-english"
 
All image's will show reading USB, even if plugged in the rear socket. The boot loader is searching for flash files. If these aren't on the stick, the Duo will just carry on booting.
 
the "reading usb" will also happens when u have usb WLan connected to VU+ too and u bring up divice from
deep standby or from a power button !
and it it stays on reading usb and will not come up !!!
u should get out the WLan turn it on then plug the usb Wlan again !!!
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top