Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ViX_Misc] Green flashing record indicator on Mutant HD500C

  • Thread starter Thread starter pfj
  • Start date Start date
P

pfj

Guest
Hi - i have a strange problem with my Mutant HD500C which has Vix image running on it. Recently I have noticed on the info screen that a green flashing recording "light" is showing and I don't know how it came on or how to stop it?

I've tried everything including factory reset. Has anyone any ideas? There's no external memory installed to record on and i've checked all the recording settings etcIMG_20160627_230416.webp
 
Thanks for that that was quick! So it doesn't have anything to do with record then? It seems to stopping my other "services" from working would that be possible?
 
It won't affect any other services.You can either - update/ignore/turn off background check in Software update settings.
 
Hi Abu - what is the boot loader issue? The problem i'm having is that previously working "services" have stopped working and i've lost a lot of my channels. It's probably just coincidence that i've noticed the green update indicator in the info panel. I've factory restored and still the same. I'll try an updated image when i get home.
 
In 014 there was a failed update of the bootlogo package. As a result, you will get an update notification even after you have updated the image. So best to flash/install latest image after making a settings backup. This is different to performing an online update.

(Issue affected bootlogo, not bootloader.)
 
Last edited:
I assume you are using a softcam of some sort. After you reflashed did you reload its config files or indeed reload the cam from the feeds. Make sure you abide by the forum rules when replying.
 
Green flashing record indicator on Mutant HD

A restore will restore cam and configs.
 
I've updated to latest image and reloaded the files into tuxbox/config. Showing as connected but nothing working. Very frustrating.

Sent from my Commodore VIC-20
 
My "service" provider. I appreciate there are things that cannot be discussed on the forum obviously.

Sent from my Commodore VIC-20
 
I'm not trying. The problem with the update indicator is resolved. That's all I needed help with. No further questions your honour.

Sent from my Commodore VIC-20
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top