Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[GiGaBlue UHD UE 4K] GUI reboots if scroll EPG past end of program info

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ojustaboo
  • Start date Start date
O

Ojustaboo

Guest
Hi all.

Not a very helpful post as no debug logs, and wife watching TV at moment and I need to enable them. Posting while I remember.

If I use the graphical guide, all works fine, can scroll right, left, up, down, select things to record just fine.

But I usually have 6 1/2 days of programs on the epg, and if for example I do what I just did, go to Thursday next week, as soon as I scroll right to the point where there's no program info showing, it automatically reboots (short GUI reboot, not full reboot).

I did this a couple of days ago and it also rebooted, so it's a possible bug.

Will test later or tomorrow to see if it always does it, and enable the debug logs too.
 
Which skin are you using?
 
Hmm, I can't reproduce it.

Both the previous times it did it, there were recordings taking place, I've tried recording something, but it's behaving it's self at the moment, I now have debug logs on.

It did have a crash-log from tonight episode, I've attached that if it's any use.

Code:
<103133.203> Traceback (most recent call last):
<103133.203>   File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/ActionMap.py", line 51, in action
<103133.204>   File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/EpgSelection.py", line 566, in rightPressed
<103133.204>   File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Screens/EpgSelection.py", line 540, in updEvent
<103133.204>   File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/EpgList.py", line 1173, in selEntry
<103133.204>   File "/usr/lib/enigma2/python/Components/EpgList.py", line 422, in setTimeFocusFromEvent
<103133.204> TypeError: object of type 'NoneType' has no len()
<103133.205> [ePyObject] (CallObject(<bound method HelpableActionMap.action of <Components.ActionMap.HelpableActionMap instance at 0xb0720170>>,('DirectionActions', 'right')) failed)
 

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
not fixed yet.Have the same problem when scrolling epg on box working with fallback tuner.Is a problem in epg itself.Should put logs on as wel but not watching every day on box.
 
There was a fix in 5.2.019, maybe there are still issues?
 
There was a fix in 5.2.019, maybe there are still issues?
This is similar to a previous bug (well, the message is, in that it mentions NonType), but isn't the same.
This is related to looking up an item in a list which isn't a list.

PS: The code in this area has changed, so it might now be OK - but also it might not...
PPS: but a quick wander around the EPG for the start of next year (when it is empty) with ch+/ch-/4/6/⮜/⮝/⮞/⮟ all seem OK.
 
Last edited:
Thanks all.

I must be going mad, I thought I checked on the box that I had the latest version, I do now :)

Have left debug on, if it happens again, I will let you know.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top