Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

hades flash

bigalfazer

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Jul 28, 2013
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi guy's. I've been looking at the latest vix images for the gigablue quad and noticed that they have changed from apollo to hades .dose that mean I have to reflash the box with hades and if so do i need to download a new bootloader. as when I changed from enigma to apollo . Or can I just downloaded it over the top of apollo
 
I asked the same question on here for a friends box a few days ago & just one reply with wasn't much help, id look too see if there is a new boot loader & if there is id flash both the boot loader & fresh install of hades just to be on the safe side this what i done with with my mates technomate box :)
 
The latest boot loader was June 2014 I think and no you don't need to update to hades just yet, theres a couple of bugs in hades for us quad users so I would stay with the image you are on for the time being
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top