Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Hades picons

  • Thread starter Thread starter fradleyp
  • Start date Start date
F

fradleyp

Guest
Hi,

What format picons are required to work on Hades?

I can't seem to get either versions of MK's picons to work.

I have tried all picons in;

media/hdd/picon
media/usb/picon
share/enigma2/picon
 
Sorry, I had my autobouquets e2 set up in correctly, I didn't set it up to autolink SNP. They now show in EPG but not InfoBar.
 
I think you still have AB 28.2 incorrectly configured. Post a screenshot of your settings page.
 
They work on the you vix images, but not on any created by Kraven
 
I am using Rats Picons which were working fine with previous versions but since update this morning it isn't showing any of mine picons? Have deleted the old one to fix it by reinstalling it but still the same result? Here is my screen shotScreem shot.webp
 
Hmmm, Not sure, possible setup error on my part,will trying changing them both to hard drive & will give you a feedback
 
Make sure settings match what you have. Would have thought USB was location instead of HDD.
 
Changed them both & reinstalled Picons & it has done the trick. Thanks for your help
 
Last edited:
Its not a good idea to have picons on the HDD as the spin-up time can cause zapping delays. Use a USB stick or internal flash if you have lots of free space
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top