Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo4K SE] Hard drive initialisation

Clemente

Member
Joined
May 2, 2018
Messages
142
Reaction score
0
Points
16
Hello,
Maybe a stupid question but I do not find the solution.
How can I initialise a new hard drive in the Openvix 6.6.011?
Looking around all parts of the menus but no way.
In particular, I checked in Menu > Setup > System and Menu > Setup > Vix, I thought it could be the best position but found nothing.
Any suggestion please? Thanks.
 
Hello,
Maybe a stupid question but I do not find the solution.
How can I initialise a new hard drive in the Openvix 6.6.011?
Looking around all parts of the menus but no way.
In particular, I checked in Menu > Setup > System and Menu > Setup > Vix, I thought it could be the best position but found nothing.
Any suggestion please? Thanks.
menu/setup/storage/Initialise Devices
 
Sorry but I don't see any Storage item in the Setup menu.
I have the following items:
Audio & Video
Tuner & Scanning
EPG
User Interface
Network
Common Interface
Softcam Management
Recording, Playback & Timeshift
Time
HDMI-CEC
System
Vix
None of these items does seem to have subitems related to the hard drive formatting.
Anyone could explain me better please? Thanks.
 
the option is missing in the menu.Should be below softcam . Is the HDD oke ?
 
Sorry but I don't see any Storage item in the Setup menu.
I have the following items:
Audio & Video
Tuner & Scanning
EPG
User Interface
Network
Common Interface
Softcam Management
Recording, Playback & Timeshift
Time
HDMI-CEC
System
Vix
None of these items does seem to have subitems related to the hard drive formatting.
Anyone could explain me better please? Thanks.
OK its not recognising the disk (there is a requires for "Harddisk" which is generated when Harddisk.py finds a disk).

What disk is it? SSD/HDD? format?
Must admit I always format on the PC (but then again I run Ubuntu not Windows)
 
Solved. It was a faulty drive.
I replaced the drive and now it does work.
 
try your disk on a PC to be shure is is faulty.Maybe a bad format only
 
Hello,
Maybe a stupid question but I do not find the solution.
How can I initialise a new hard drive in the Openvix 6.6.011?
Looking around all parts of the menus but no way.
In particular, I checked in Menu > Setup > System and Menu > Setup > Vix, I thought it could be the best position but found nothing.
Any suggestion please? Thanks.

menu/setup/storage/initialise devices/
 
I understood that the drive was faulty after testing it in my computer. The drive was not recognized in any situation.
Put another drive in the receiver solved the problem.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top