Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[Venton Unibox HDx] Hard drive mounting question

  • Thread starter Thread starter reeves1985
  • Start date Start date
R

reeves1985

Guest
Hi

I have a device which is a camera that can record to network storage

Is it possible that I can use the venton hard drive on the network for the camera to record to?

The camera can record nfs or cifs

I currently share the hdd with a dreambox and can watch from and record to the venton hard drive

If it's possible can someone explain how to do it

Thanks
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top