Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[OS-mini] Hardlink to Timeshift failed

Willmoore

Forum Supporter
Donated Member
Joined
Jan 19, 2015
Messages
848
Reaction score
1
Points
0
Age
68
Location
Stafford
After 'messing about' I keep getting this message - Creating a hardlink to timeshift failed ! The file system on your timeshift-device does not support hardlinks. Make sure it is formatted in EXT2 or EXT3 (err No1) operation not permitted.

It's an Edison single tuner with a Kingston 8gb usb attached.

I have tried remount and initialisation but these return error messages such as you seem to be in timeshift but I'm not.

I have also restored settings from back up but no joy.

Any ideas ?
 
Sorted. USB problem. Removed it from box and formatted it to FAT32 returned it to the box and formatted (initialised) it to Ext4
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top