Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Duo2] Has there been any changes in the settings file from 153 to 156?

  • Thread starter Thread starter bjorntj
  • Start date Start date
B

bjorntj

Guest
Or can I just copy back the settings file after a fresh install of build 156?

BTJ
 
It is recommended that you do not use a settings backup from build 153 with any build after that as it may cause issues with the skins.
 
So even if I am not talking about your backup system, and just copying the file in the filesystem, it is still not recommmened to do that?
 
You should be fine copying most files manually but it is not recommended to use the inbuilt settings backup between these builds.
 
And when you say most files, which files is not recommended? FIles that has to do with skins or? I.e. all files under /etc/enigma2 can be copied over manually, like settings, autotimer.xml, lcd4config, etc?
 
To be honest I don't use any custom skin mods so I really can't say, best I can say is make a full image backup and transfer over your files. If it causes a problem you can leave out the skin mods and see if that resolves it.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top