S stanley1 Member Joined Apr 29, 2010 Messages 207 Reaction score 0 Points 16 Age 76 Location Dublin, Ireland Apr 22, 2011 #1 when zapping between dtt channels I am losing sound, zapping between sat channels is fine. I'm in Ireland which uses mpeg4 system. Regards
when zapping between dtt channels I am losing sound, zapping between sat channels is fine. I'm in Ireland which uses mpeg4 system. Regards
O OldSkulRide ViX Skinner-Dev Joined Mar 23, 2010 Messages 421 Reaction score 4 Points 0 Apr 22, 2011 #2 no problems here and my country also uses MPEG4 (SD) channels.
S stanley1 Member Joined Apr 29, 2010 Messages 207 Reaction score 0 Points 16 Age 76 Location Dublin, Ireland Apr 22, 2011 #3 can you tell me what settings for audio you are using. Regards
S stanley1 Member Joined Apr 29, 2010 Messages 207 Reaction score 0 Points 16 Age 76 Location Dublin, Ireland May 1, 2011 #4 ok, fixed this issue, in AV settings set General AC3 Delay to -700.