Grinnders
Forum Supporter

Whilst watching BBC News or some other FTA channel the transmission will pause and then switch to another non FTA channel and freeze.
I cannot see any timers setup related to that time or channel, so I am starting to worry that recent 'friends' may not be what they appear???
Or could it be the EPG refresh for Sky???? (but I am sure that is set for the early morning and not 10pm.)
It has just flicked to another channel with the record light flashing.. but its not on a timer and now another satellite entirely.....
Any ideas gratefully appreciated.
I cannot see any timers setup related to that time or channel, so I am starting to worry that recent 'friends' may not be what they appear???
Or could it be the EPG refresh for Sky???? (but I am sure that is set for the early morning and not 10pm.)
It has just flicked to another channel with the record light flashing.. but its not on a timer and now another satellite entirely.....
Any ideas gratefully appreciated.
Last edited: