Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £129! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £179! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[VU+ Solo2] Hbb TV

msuk

New member
Joined
Aug 29, 2013
Messages
229
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hi there,

I understand the Solo2 has hbbTV, how can I use this this in the UK with the Zeus image?
 
Moved to this section.

Please read this thread HERE


The use of HbbTV is not depending on your location, but on using services that support HbbTV (such as German, Dutch, French, Spanish and more).
HbbTV can be opened via long-red or short blue.

Apart from that: the HbbTV plugin also brings a legal copy of YouTube.
 
Hi,

I have installed HbbTV and when I select it blue button - hbbTV it says no services found. I am guessing my TV provider, Sky, does not support hbbTV or am I wrong?
 
Sky uk does not currently broadcast any HbbTv services. You would be best looking at 19.2 East or 13.0 East for such content.
 
VU+ SOLO2 HBBTV ZEUS 3.3.8

Hello
I have not been able to use hbbtv since Zeus. I have uninstalled it and installed again but same result. It says select application but there is nothing to select. I use it with channel I know htey are broadcasting Hbbtv, like SSR/SRG (HD) on 13E. (if any relevance youtube is working fine).

I have selected HBBTV from the list of plugins in the solo2 menus, not sure if I should have picked it from somewhere else for Zeus.
Thanks for your inputs
Regards
 
VU+ SOLO2 HBBTV ZEUS 3.3.8

Hello
I have not been able to use hbbtv since Zeus. I have uninstalled it and installed again but same result. It says select application but there is nothing to select. I use it with channel I know htey are broadcasting Hbbtv, like SSR/SRG (HD) on 13E. (if any relevance youtube is working fine).

I have selected HBBTV from the list of plugins in the solo2 menus, not sure if I should have picked it from somewhere else for Zeus.
Thanks for your inputs
Regards

It's still a problem ...

Code:
http://www.world-of-satellite.com/showthread.php?35200-Youtube-TV-Plugin&p=287946&viewfull=1#post287946
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top