Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K SE. Crazy offer! Only £99! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, Multiboot 4 images & more!...
Superb quality and spec AB-Com PULSe 4K Rev II Twin Satellite tuner only £149! FREE UK DELIVERY! 4K UHD, Enigma 2, SATA HDD facility, Multiboot 4 images & more!...

[ET8x00] HbbTV / Opera Webbrowser won't scale full screen

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bram1nat0r
  • Start date Start date
B

Bram1nat0r

Guest
Hi,

I own a Xtrent ET8000 and I have installed the newHbbTV plugin from Xtrent (from the image feed plugins).
I can start the plugin by long-pressing the red button.
The Apollo image I use is the new version with HD skin.
When I start the HbTV plugin, the size of the browser is 1280x720 (educated guess).

How can I configure the plugin/opera webbrowser to use fullscreen 1920x1080 ?

I have tried to resize my screen output to 720p. But strange enough the plugin screen is still smaller.

Thanks for your input !
 
The plugin is closed source, so there's not much we can do about this.
In the meantime Xtrend has been asked to support 1080-OSD in their plugin.
 

OpenViX Feeds Status

Back
Top